- Lafayette Library Author Talk on January 19, 2017 7:00 pm
- Art of Financial Well-Being at JCCSF on February 3, 2017 1:00 pm
- Webinars: Giver, Receiver & Gift: The Spiritual Practice of Money on February 8, 2017 5:00 pm
- Emotional Currency Workshop in Portland, OR on February 11, 2017 10:00 am
- Emotional Currency Workshop in San Rafael, CA on April 1, 2017 10:00 am
Subscribe to E-news
We tend to think about money in terms of dollars and cents, something quantifiable that we do or do not have enough of. But money is "emotional currency" as well. The range of emotional responses to money and the meaning it carries—as well as the ways we use money to express our feelings—are almost limitless.